Friday 26 August 2016

intro

FAQ ~ FQA

what is Wally's Folly

An attempt to create a game (or at least the core of a game), on several retro gaming platforms.

is it really going to happen? I've heard you often don't finish projects...

...maybe...

what are the intended platforms?

  • TRS-80
  • Atari 2600
  • Atari 8 bit (400, 800, 800XL, 130XE)
  • Commodore 64
  • Atari ST
  • Commodore Amiga
  • Mega Drive / Genesis
  • Neo Geo

really? is that all?

well maybe
  • Vectrex
  • VIC-20
  • Super Nintendo
  • Xbox One
are a little interesting too

why were these platforms chosen?

I've used many different gaming and computer platforms over the years and for one reason or another these are the ones drawing me in. 
Hopefully as each platform is added I will remember to give some notes explaining why this is an interesting choice (to me at least 🙂).

this seems like a lot of work for not professional or commercial gain...?

...

No comments:

Post a Comment